TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ILANGA “Win-a-Toyota Starlet & Grocery eCoupons” competition
The competition opens on 9 November 2023 and ends on 1 March 2024.
The total prize pool is R300 000 with a new Toyota Starlet vehicle valued at R250 000 and R50 000 worth of BOXER grocery eCoupons to be won.
The image of the vehicle in all artwork may be different to the final prize.
- Prizes broken down as follows –
Toyota Starlet vehicle and R5 000 BOXER eCoupons
3x runners up
R5 000 BOXER eCoupons each
8x Monthly winners
R2 500 BOXER eCoupons each
- To enter a reader must complete the entry form published in ILANGA by sticking 3 entry tokens onto the entry form which is 1 entry. The tokens will be found in each of the ILANGA editions published until 26 February 2024.
Only original entry forms and tokens will be accepted as valid entries – no copies, photocopies of digital copies will be accepted.
Readers are use the following mechanisms to deliver their competed entry from to ILANGA:
- Post to ILANGA – PO Box 2159, Durban, 4001 (please be aware of postal delays),
- Drop off at the ILANGA offices – 19 Timeball Boulevard, Point Waterfront, Durban
- Drop off at UMLAZI Toyota showroom – Umlazi Mega City, Durban
- Drop them into the entry boxes at the below selected BOXER stores across KZN
|19||Mtubatuba South||44||Hlabisa Punch|
|23||Vryheid||48||Eshowe Atrium Mall|
The more entries you get, the greater your chance of winning.
By submitting a completed entry form you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
There will be three (3) draws in total, as follows –
- December 2023 (date TBD) – 4x R2 500 eCoupons winners
- January 2024 (date TBD) – 4x R2 500 eCoupons winners
- 8 March 2024 – 4x Grand finalists
- Each draw will be done by means of a lucky draw out of all valid entries received and will be conducted by the ILANGA Editor under the supervision of an independent auditor
- The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa who are 18 years of age or over, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
- ILANGA Newspaper and Mandla-Matla Publishing,
- BOXER Group,
- Durban South Toyota and Umlazi Toyota
- The four (4) main prize finalists will be, announced on the ILANGA Facebook page once the relevant draw has been audited and confirmed, and
- The names will be published in ILANGA and on the ILANGA website & Facebook page.
- The final prize giving is planned for 14 March 2024 but this is subject to change.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- The final vehicle prize might differ from the picture of the vehicle used in all marketing material.
- The final vehicle prize will be new but could have up to a maximum of 3 000 kilometres shown on the vehicle odometer.
- All the BOXER eCoupons will be issued via SMS.
- Umlazi Toyota will register and license the car once the final winner has been determined.
- The vehicle winner must provide Umlazi Toyota with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an identity document, together with a driver’s licence, and a valid proof of residence.
- The name & picture of the ILANGA “Win-a-Toyota Starlet” winner will be published in ILANGA, on the ILANGA website (www.ilanganews.co.za), of the ILANGA Facebook page and on social media.
- By accepting the prize, the winner of the ILANGA “Win-a-Toyota Starlet” competition agree that ILANGA may use their names and pictures for any future marketing material by ILANGA in print and digital media.
- The decisions of ILANGA and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- In your interest, ILANGA has done everything reasonably practicable to comply with all the relevant laws that they are subject to in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013), we comply with industry standards when it comes to the collection, storage and protection of your personal information. Read all about the Act here: https://popia.co.za/act/.