TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BuildRite & ILANGA
“Win a BuildRite 2 500lt water tank” competition
- The competition opens on 2 December 2023 and ends on 1 February 2024.
- The prize is one of two 2 500lt BuildRite water tanks, each valued at R1 899.99
- To enter, a reader must SMS “BUILDRITE” to 47861 at a charge of R1.50.
- Readers can enter as many times as they like.
- By sending an entry SMS the reader accepts all the rules of the competition.
- Winners will need to collect their prize at their closest BuildRite store in KZN.
Winners draw procedure:
- On 2 February 2024, two randomly draw winners will be selected out of all valid SMS entries received up until 11:59 on 1 February 2024.
- The draw will be done by an EXCEL randomiser program.
- The ILANGA Accountant will be present when the draw takes place and will verify the process by signing the sheet showing the 2 randomly drawn winners.
- An ILANGA staff member will phone each winner and record their full names, ID number, physical address and their closest BuildRite store in KZN.
- ILANGA will provide BuildRite all the winners details as well as their closest BuildRite store.
- BuildRite will contact each winner within 3 days of receiving their details to make arrangements for each winner to collect the 2 500lt Buildrite Water tank at their closest BuildRite store.
- BuildRite will let ILANGA know the collection details and date of each winner.
- If possible, BuildRite will send a photo/s of each winner accepting their prizes for publication in ILANGA and on the ILANGA digital media platforms within two weeks of the winner’s announcement.
- The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
- ILANGA Newspaper and Mandla-Matla Publishing,
- BuildRite Group
- The two (2) prize winners names will be, published in ILANGA and announced on ILANGA Facebook.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- The names & any pictures of the winners will be published in ILANGA, on the ILANGA website (www.ilanganews.co.za), of the ILANGA Facebook page and on social media.
- By accepting the prizes, the winners of the competition agree that ILANGA and BuildRite may use their names and pictures for any future marketing material.
- The decisions of ILANGA and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- In the readers interest, ILANGA will do everything reasonably practicable to comply with all the relevant laws that they are subject to in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013), we comply with industry standards when it comes to the collection, storage and protection of entrants and winners’ personal information. Read all about the Act here: https://popia.co.za/act/.